2019 Rawlings Threat Youth -12 1PC (2 5/8″) Composite USA Baseball Bat US9T12
The Rawlings THREAT features a 100% composite design which increase trampoline and overall pop. The ultra-lightweight construction is for hitters looking to catch up to faster pitch speeds. Effective January 1, 2018, USA Baseball® will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress® (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball® / Cal Ripken Baseball®, Dixie Youth Baseball®, Little League Baseball®, and Pony Baseball®. In addition, the use of 2 5/8″ big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a USA Baseball® stamp above the grip.
• 1-Piece Composite Construction
• -12 Length to Weight Ratio (Drop Weight)
• 2 5/8″ Barrel Diameter
• Balanced Swing Weight
• USA Baseball Stamp of Approval
• Legal for Pony, Little League, AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, & Dixie
• Made in the USA – Patent Pending
• 1 Year Warranty provided by Manufacturer when purchased from Smash It Sports
• Free Shipping to US48! Overnight shipping available.