Due to COVID-19 mail systems, USPS and FedEx are moving slower than normal. Normal Priority Mail packages have been exceeding a week. FedEx Overnight shipments may also be delayed. We do our best to get the product shipped out as soon as possible. We are not responsible for these delays and thus all shipping methods are nonrefundable due to these delays.
• Overnight cutoff is 4:30PM Eastern time.
• Offer applies to nearly every new model bat, but we do exclude some bats that are on sale. Bats excluded typically overnight for only $10, but it can vary.
• Bats only. We’ll quote shipping on other items.
• On Fridays, Overnight delivery would deliver on Monday. If you want Saturday delivery, it will cost $20 for bats, the cost for other items will be calculated at checkout.
• We cannot Overnight to a PO Box. Use your physical address, please. If you don’t, your order can be delayed as we try to contact you.
• Canada, Guam, Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico may not apply to this offer, depending on where you are shipping.
• Fedex shipments can be delayed due to weather. We will not partial refund for late shipments out of our control. Additionally, Fedex will not offer refunds for delayed shipments.
• Order with confidence, our staff hustles on overnight orders.
If you have any questions on your order, click our chat icon in the menu or on your screen to get help instantly, call 585-465-3167 or email [email protected]