ONLINE FINANCING WITH AFFIRM
Don’t wait to get that new bat, get it now with financing!
• Affirm offers easy financing without a catch.
• Know upfront exactly what you’ll pay, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
• Choose your gear, and add it to your Smash It Sports shopping cart.
• Select Affirm as your payment method during step three of the checkout process.
• You’ll be sent to Affirm’s secure website where you’ll apply. Provide your basic information and get a real-time decision. Pay over 3, 6 or 12 months.
• If approved, once you confirm your loan, you will be sent back to SmashItSports.com to see your completed purchase.
We’ll ship it with no delay like any other order.
• Current finance rates are 10-30% and based on credit worthiness.
I’m trying to buy a pre-order product. Why don’t I see the Affirm option during checkout?
Due to restrictions, we cannot finance products that are in-stock and will ship immediately. If you remove all pre-order products from your cart you should see the Affirm option for payment. Pre-order products all have “PRE-ORDER!” in the title of the product listing.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score. If you apply for more loans with Affirm, they may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that they offer you the best financing options possible.
Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
We try hard to approve every purchase with Affirm, but sometimes can’t approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.
Why was I prompted for a checking account?
Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps them verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If they prompt you for this information but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
Please contact Affirm via email at email@example.com or by calling (855) 423-3729 for assistance on denials.
Why can’t customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Regrettably, Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
For more information visit: https://www.affirm.com/faqs/